Auction Terms & Conditions Burns & Co Classic Car Auction - Sunday 6th February 2022 starting at 12.00pm (AEDT) sharp
GENERAL – ALL BIDDERS
1. This traditional Auction is to be conducted with a combination of floor bidders (COVID regulations permitting), online bidders, phone and absentee bidders with the
Auctioneers starting 12:00pm Sunday 6th February 2022 (AEDT) at our premises 4 Market Drive, Bayswater VIC 3153. All items in the catalogue are at our Bayswater, Vic
facility unless otherwise stated. ONLINE CATALOGUE AVAIALBLE C.O.B 20th January 2022 WITH BIDDING OPEN at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au.
2. Bidders of all categories must be registered to bid or purchase at this sale, and this can be done at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au for online bidders. Floor bidders
simply register at the venue, or absentee bids can be lodged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you require phone bidding, please register before COB Friday
4th February 2022 by contacting Anton Cooper on 0427 383 531.
3. For any assistance with the bidding process, please call our office on (03) 8657 4292 or Anton Cooper 0427 383 531.
4. The purchaser is simply the highest bidder at the fall of the hammer, subject to reaching any reserve price set by the vendor on the said lot.
5. Any dispute arising as to the highest bidder is to be determined by the Auctioneer, who may re-offer the lot for sale.
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid. Furthermore, the Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients, namely absentee and phone bidders. The
Auctioneer may also bid on behalf of the vendor up to any reserve price.
7. All items remain the vendor's property until payment has been received in full and to the satisfaction of Burns & Co Auctions.
8. Whilst every care is taken, the Auctioneer / Agent does not accept responsibility for items misdescribed either in the catalogue or at the auction. Intending purchasers
are encouraged to take advantage of the time given to view the catalogue prior to the auction commencing.
All inspections are strictly in line with current COVID restrictions and Government policy. We are able to provide individual private inspections by appointment only. Please
call our office on 03) 8657 4292 to speak to a staff member or Anton Cooper on 0427 383 531. Please view our website for further updates.
INSPECTION TIMES Sunday 30th January from 12.00pm to 4.00pm, Monday 4th February - Friday 31st January from 8am to 4pm, Saturday 5th February 12.00pm to 4.00pm
and from 9.00am day of Auction OR by appointment.
WE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE FURTHER VIDEOS, PHOTOS etc ON ANY PARTICULAR LOT. CALL ANTON COOPER ON 0427 383 531
Furthermore, no compensation shall be paid in respect of any error or misdescription. Photos and videos form a major part of the description so please view all images,
videos and descriptions carefully. Further Video inspections, running commentary, more specific photos and third-party inspections can be arranged by contacting our
office on (03) 8657 4292 prior to auction. Please also refer to special condition No 9.
9. The Auctioneer will inspect lots on behalf of bidders who wish to lodge their bids by the prescribed absentee form, by phone or online to ensure that the lots are as
described in the catalogue. Contact Anton on 0427 383 531 or email@example.com 48 hours prior to the commencement of the auction to take advantage of this.
10. Vehicles are sold as is - unregistered and without number plates. No warranty expressed or implied, sold with all and/or any faults, and where applicable, sold with
Australian Government Import Approval. All vehicles are located at our Bayswater, Vic facility for inspection and collection.
11. To protect your investment, successful purchasers of vehicles should consider at a minimum replacement of fuel, oil, fluids, filters and thorough brake inspection as
vehicles may have been stationary for some time.
12. Please note the order of sale and inspection arrangements carefully. Full details of both are on our website at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au
13. Catalogue may change without notice and at the discretion of the agent/vendor. This includes the withdrawal of any lots at the agent's / vendor's discretion.
14. None of the items are insured. At the fall of the hammer, the item becomes the purchaser's responsibility; therefore, please take out immediate insurance cover on any
item of value.
15. The Auctioneer is merely the agent of the vendor in the respect of the sale of the goods. The Auctioneer shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
16. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware) applies to each lot in this Auction.
17. No Pets or Alcohol are allowed on the property. Offenders will be asked to leave.
18. All measurements quoted are in millimetres, width x height unless otherwise stated.
19. Should an absentee, phone, online bidder, and a floor bidder be locked on the same bid, the lot will go to the floor bidder. Should two absentee or online bidders be
locked on the same bid the lot will go to the absentee or online bidder who registered first with the Auctioneer.
20. Burns & Co Auctions are acting under LMCT 11428
None of the motor vehicles being offered for sale at this auction are:
a) owned by the Licensee
b) being offered for sale with a roadworthy certificate or registration
c) covered by a statutory warranty under the Motor Car Traders Act 1986
21. All invoices are to be settled within 48 hours of the Auctions completion
22. All vehicles have been checked on the PPSR register and a certificate is available on request. All cars are settled with clear title.
23. Online Bidders must accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. No discussions will be entered into in regard to accidently pressing the bid button or bidding on
the wrong lot. This is without exception. IF UNSURE DO NOT BID. YOUR ACTIONS ARE FINAL.
24. In the event that online bidders leave a computer, smartphone or tablet logged in to the online bidding platform; Burns and Co accept no responsibility for any bids
placed or in the event your computer is hacked by unauthorised personnel.
25. Absentee bids will only be accepted on the prescribed form as attached and will be accepted by the auctioneers up until 4.00pm Friday 5
th November 2021. All
successful absentee bidders will be notified by email.
As is the practice in all states of Australia, a buyer's premium for all bidders of 9.9% for vehicles and 16.5% for all other items will apply, including number plates,
memorabilia, collectables, model cars etc. This means for each $100 an additional $9.90 or $16.50 will be incurred for all lots purchased. This premium includes GST.
PAYMENTS FOR ALL PURCHASES / INVOICES
1.The Burns & Co invoice is final with no disputes being entered into.
2. If you are a successful bidder / purchaser and you haven’t received an invoice from our office within 24 hours of the completion for the sale PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK
2. Invoices forwarded to successful online / absentee / phone or floor bidders MUST BE SETTLED WITHIN 48HOURS of the invoice being sent unless by prior arrangement.
3. All payments are in Australian Dollars. We will only accept Cash or EFT for all vehicles. We DO NOT ACCEPT Cheques, EFTPOS or CREDIT CARD for Vehicles. EFTPOS and
Credit Card will be accepted for Memorabilia items. Up to 2.2% surcharge on all credit card transactions. NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4. The swift code is NATAAU3303M, for any overseas payments please note Burns & Co will not be responsible for any fees incurred.
5. Banking Details:
Name: Burns & Co Auctions Consignment Trust Account
Acct No: 927-351-842
Narration: Invoice Number
COLLECTION AND PICKUP
1. Delivery will not occur until payment has been received in full.
2. Paid invoices MUST be signed off for items to be released. A copy of the paid invoice must be presented by the person/s collecting the items, including car carriers,
transport operators, couriers or any third party.
3. ALL ITEMS ARE LOCATED AT OUR AUCTION ROOMS 4 MARKET DRIVE, BAYSWATER, VIC 3153
Removal Times: Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm or by appointment
Anton on 0427 383 531 (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Vehicles
Daniel on 0409 248 848 (email@example.com) for Memorabilia
Collection / pickup must occur between 8:00am – 4:00pm weekdays. All items are to be collected by COB Friday 11 February 2022. Should storage for any period of time be
required, please contact the auctioneers. Fees may be applicable.
4. Delivery options (Vehicles):
Please contact Anton Cooper on 0427 383 531 and Anton will organise the most appropriate, cost-effective solution for you or coordinate your own collection. Please make
an appointment for your car collection with 24 hours notice required. Please make sure you've read and understood General Condition No 11 and 14.
Delivery options (non-vehicles):
Your nominated courier or yourself. Nitin from PACK & SEND Cheltenham on 03 9585 7543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If memorabilia items remain uncollected seven days after the completion of the auction and we are unable to contact the purchaser, then items will be collected by Pack
& Send at the purchaser's expense. This is without exception
PLEASE CALL ANTON 0427 383 531 (VEHICLES) or DANIEL 0409 248 848 (MEMORABILIA) TO ARRANGE COLLECTION
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms