Auction Terms & Conditions POMONAL via HALLS GAP CLEARING SALE - LIVESTREAM AUCTION from 7.00pm AEST Tuesday 26th April 2022
GENERAL CONDITIONS - APPLIES TO ALL BIDDERS
1. This is a LIVESTREAM AUCTION for online, phone and absentee bidders (no floor bidding available) with the auction commencing at 7.00pm AEST Tuesday 26th April 2022 and will be conducted from our auction rooms at 4 Market Drive, Bayswater, Vic 3153. ABSENTEE BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED until 4.00pm 26th April 2022
2. Buyers must be registered to bid or purchase at this sale, and this can be done at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au for online bidders and for phone and absentee bidders please use the attached absentee bidding form or call our office on (03) 8657 4292.
3. The purchaser is simply the highest bidder at the fall of the hammer. This is a totally unreserved auction.
4. Any dispute arising as to the highest bidder is to be determined by the Auctioneer who may
re-offer the lot for sale.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid. Furthermore, the Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients, namely absentee and phone bidders.
6. All items remain the property of the vendor until payment has been received in full and to the satisfaction of Burns & Co Auctions.
7. Whilst every care is taken, the Auctioneer / Agent does not accept responsibility for items described incorrectly either in the catalogue or at the auction. Intending purchasers are encouraged to take advantage of the time given to view the catalogue prior to the auction concluding.
Furthermore, no compensation shall be paid in respect of any error or mis-description. Photos and / or videos form a major part of the description so please view all photos, videos and descriptions carefully.
8. The Auctioneer will inspect lots on behalf of bidders who wish to bid at this auction to ensure items are as described in the catalogue. Contact Ashley Burns on 0408 618 294 or email@example.com
9. The Catalogue may change without notice and at the discretion of the agent / vendor. This includes the withdrawal of any lots at the agent's / vendor's discretion.
10. None of the items are insured. At the fall of the hammer the item becomes the responsibility of the purchaser, therefore please take out immediate insurance cover on any item of value.
11. The auctioneer is merely the agent of the vendor in the respect of the sale of the goods. The auctioneer shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
12. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware) applies to each lot in this Auction.
13. Should two online bidders be locked on the same bid the lot will go to the online bidder who registered their bid first. Should a phone, absentee or online bidder be locked on the same bid the bid will favour the online bidder.
14. All invoices are to be settled within 48 hours of the Auctions completion. All bidders will have their final invoices emailed immediately after the completion of the sale. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAILS.
15. Online Bidders must accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. No discussions will be entered into in regard to accidently pressing the bid button or bidding on the wrong lot. This is without exception. IF UNSURE DO NOT BID. YOUR ACTIONS ARE FINAL.
16. In the event that online bidders leave a computer, smartphone or tablet logged in to the online bidding platform; Burns and Co accept no responsibility for any bids placed, or in the event your computer is hacked by unauthorised personnel.
17. Absentee bids will only be accepted on the prescribed form (available on our website www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au) and will be accepted by the auctioneers up until 4.00pm Tuesday 26th April 2022. All successful absentee bidders will be notified by email.
18. All items are located 20 Emu Court, Pomonal 3381, via Halls Gap , Victoria. Inspections will be available on Saturday 23rd April 2022 between 9am-1pm
As is the practice in all states of Australia, a buyer's premium for all bidders of 16.5% for all items will apply. This means for each $100 an additional $16.50 will be incurred for all lots purchased. This premium includes GST.
All items are located 20 Emu Court, Pomonal 3381, via Halls Gap , Victoria. Inspections will be available on Saturday 23rd April 2022 between 9am-1pm
PAYMENTS FOR ALL PURCHASES
1. The Burns & Co invoice is final with no disputes being entered into.
2. Invoices forwarded to successful online / absentee / phone bidder MUST BE SETTLED WITHIN 48HOURS of the invoice being sent unless by prior arrangement and will be emailed to successful bidders immediately after the sales is completed.
3. All Payments are in Australian Dollars and are to be made by by EFT only. NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4. The swift code is NATAAU3303M, for any overseas payments please note Burns & Co will not be responsible for any fees incurred.
5. Banking Details:
Name: Burns & Co Auctions Consignment Trust Account
Acct No: 927-351-842.
Narration: Invoice Number
6. All payments need to be made prior to collection and no payments can be made on the property. Any queries contact our office on (03) 8657 4292.
7. PLEASE NOTE ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO COLLECTION BY WAY OF EFT ONLY. THERE ARE NO PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON THE PROPERTY DUE TO NO INTERNET OR MOBILE PHONE SERVICE
COLLECTIONS and PICKUPS
1. Delivery will not occur until payment has been received in full. Please see Special Condition No 7 above under PAYMENT FOR ALL PURCHASES
2. Paid invoices MUST be signed off for items to be released and a copy of the paid invoice must be presented by the person/s collecting the items including, transport operators, couriers or any third party.
3. Address for pickup is 20 Emu Court, Pomonal Vic 3381, via Halls Gap. All items are located at this address
4. PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO LOADING FACILITIES AVAILABLE. PLEASE BRING ALL EQUIPEMENT AND RESOURCES REQUIRED TO LOAD YOUR SAID LOTS.
Collection is strictly Thursday 28th & Friday 29th April 9am-3pm 2022 unless otherwise arranged. All items must be collected by 3pm Friday 29th April 2022. Collection is from 20 Emu Court, Pomonal 3381 Victoria, via Halls Gap. These items are NOT IN OUR AUCTION ROOMS AT 4 Market Drive, Bayswater, Vic 3153.
Staff contacts are:
Ashley Burns 0408 618 294 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Daniel "Trapper" Saliba 0409 248 848 (email@example.com)
Your nominated courier or yourself (paid invoice required)
PLEASE CALL ASHLEY BURNS 0408 618 294 TO ARRANGE COLLECTION.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms