Auction Terms & Conditions AVOCA CLEARING SALE - TIMED ONLINE AUCTION closing 7.00pm AEDT Tuesday 15th March 2022
GENERAL CONDITIONS - APPLIES TO ALL BIDDERS
1. This is a TIMED ONLINE AUCTION ONLY for online bidders (no floor bidding available) with the auction concluding at 7.00pm AEDT Tuesday 15th March 2022 with 1 minute time intervals between bids thereafter. ABSENTEE BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED by 4.00pm 11th March 2022
2. Buyers must be registered to bid or purchase at this sale and this can be done at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au for online bidders.
For any assistance with the bidding process please call our office on (03) 8657 4292.
3. The purchaser is simply the highest bidder at the fall of the hammer. This is a totally unreserved auction.
4. Any dispute arising as to the highest bidder is to be determined by the Auctioneer who may
re-offer the lot for sale.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid. Furthermore, the Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients, namely absentee and phone bidders.
6. All items remain the property of the vendor until payment has been received in full and to the satisfaction of Burns & Co Auctions.
7. Whilst every care is taken, the Auctioneer / Agent does not accept responsibility for items described incorrectly either in the catalogue or at the auction. Intending purchasers are encouraged to take advantage of the time given to view the catalogue prior to the auction concluding.
Furthermore, no compensation shall be paid in respect of any error or mis-description. Photos and / or videos form a major part of the description so please view all photos, videos and descriptions carefully.
8. The Auctioneer will inspect lots on behalf of bidders who wish to bid at this auction to ensure items are as described in the catalogue. Contact Anton on 0427 383 531 or firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The Catalogue may change without notice and at the discretion of the agent / vendor. This includes the withdrawal of any lots at the agent's / vendor's discretion.
10. None of the items are insured. At the fall of the hammer the item becomes the responsibility of the purchaser, therefore please take out immediate insurance cover on any item of value.
11. The auctioneer is merely the agent of the vendor in the respect of the sale of the goods. The auctioneer shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
12. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware) applies to each lot in this Auction.
13. Should two online bidders be locked on the same bid the lot will go to the online bidder who registered their bid first.
14. All invoices are to be settled within 48 hours of the Auctions completion. All bidders will have their final invoices emailed immediately after the completion of the sale. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAILS.
15. Online Bidders must accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. No discussions will be entered into in regard to accidently pressing the bid button or bidding on the wrong lot. This is without exception. IF UNSURE DO NOT BID. YOUR ACTIONS ARE FINAL.
16. In the event that online bidders leave a computer, smartphone or tablet logged in to the online bidding platform; Burns and Co accept no responsibility for any bids placed, or in the event your computer is hacked by unauthorised personnel.
17. Absentee bids will only be accepted on the prescribed form (available on our website www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au) and will be accepted by the auctioneers up until 4.00pm Friday 11th March 2022. All successful absentee bidders will be notified by email.
18. All items are located in Avoca, Victoria. Inspection will be available on Saturday 12th March between 9am-11am by appointment only. To register for inspection please call our office on (03) 8657 4292. Property address for inspection will be sent via text message to all registered bidders on Friday 11th March 2022.
As is the practice in all states of Australia, a buyer's premium for all bidders of 16.5% for all items will apply. This means for each $100 an additional $16.50 will be incurred for all lots purchased. This premium includes GST.
PAYMENTS FOR ALL PURCHASES
1. The Burns & Co invoice is final with no disputes being entered into.
2. Invoices forwarded to successful online / absentee / phone bidder MUST BE SETTLED WITHIN 48HOURS of the invoice being sent unless by prior arrangement and will be emailed to successful bidders immediately after the sales is completed.
3. All Payments are in Australian Dollars and are to be made by CASH, EFTPOS, (MasterCard or VISA) or EFT. Up to 2.2% surcharge on all credit card transactions. NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4. The swift code is NATAAU3303M, for any overseas payments please note Burns & Co will not be responsible for any fees incurred.
5. Banking Details:
Name: Burns & Co Auctions Consignment Trust Account
Acct No: 927-351-842.
Narration: Invoice Number
6. All payments need to be made prior to collection and no payments can be made on the property. Any queries contact our office on (03) 8657 4292.
COLLECTIONS and PICKUPS
1. Delivery will not occur until payment has been received in full.
2. Paid invoices MUST be signed off for items to be released and a copy of the paid invoice must be presented by the person/s collecting the items including, transport operators, couriers or any third party.
3. Address for pickup will be provided on the invoice
Collection is strictly Thursday 17th & Friday 18th March 9am-3pm. All items must be collected by 3pm Friday 18th March 2022. Collection is from AVOCA Victoria and the address will be supplied on all paid invoices after the auction. These items are NOT IN OUR AUCTION ROOMS AT 4 Market Drive, Bayswater, Vic 3153. All pick up enquiries to Mark 0477 031 225
Staff contacts are:
Anton 0427 383 531 (email@example.com)
Mark 0477 031 225 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your nominated courier or yourself (paid invoice required)
PLEASE CALL MARK: 0477 031 225 TO ARRANGE COLLECTION.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms