Auction Terms & Conditions Burns & Co TOY and MODEL CAR Collectors Auction TUESDAY 15th February starting 7.00pm AEDT
GENERAL CONDITIONS - APPLIES TO ALL BIDDERS
1. This is a Live Stream ONLINE AUCTION ONLY for online bidders (no floor bidding available) with the Auctioneers starting 7.00pm AEDT from our premises at 4 Market Drive, Bayswater, Vic 3153.
2. Buyers must be registered to bid or purchase at this sale and this can be done at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au for online bidders. For any assistance with the bidding process please call our office on (03) 8657 4292.
3. The purchaser is simply the highest bidder at the fall of the hammer subject to reaching any reserve price set by the vendor on the said lot.
4. Any dispute arising as to the highest bidder is to be determined by the Auctioneer who may
re-offer the lot for sale.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid.
6. All items are located at the auctioneers premises, 4 Market Drive, Bayswater, Vic 3153. All items remain the property of the vendor until payment has been received in full and to the satisfaction of Burns & Co Auctions.
7. Whilst every care is taken, the Auctioneer / Agent does not accept responsibility for items described incorrectly either in the catalogue or at the auction. Intending purchasers are encouraged to take advantage of the time given to view the catalogue prior to the auction commencing.
Anyone requiring an inspection please note our premises are open at 4 Market Drive, Bayswater between 8am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Furthermore, no compensation shall be paid in respect of any error or mis-description. Photos and / or videos form a major part of the description so please view all photos, videos and descriptions carefully.
8. The Auctioneer will inspect lots on behalf of bidders who wish to bid at this auction to ensure items are as described in the catalogue. Contact Daniel on 0409 248 848 or email@example.com 48 hours prior to the commencement of the auction to take advantage of this.
9. Please note carefully the order of sale and inspection arrangements. Full details are on our website at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au. The auction starts at 7.00pm AEDT Tuesday 15th February
10. The Catalogue may change without notice and at the discretion of the agent / vendor. This includes the withdrawal of any lots at the agent's / vendor's discretion.
11. None of the items are insured. At the fall of the hammer the item becomes the responsibility of the purchaser, therefore please take out immediate insurance cover on any item of value.
12. The auctioneer is merely the agent of the vendor in the respect of the sale of the goods. The auctioneer shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
13. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware) applies to each lot in this Auction.
14. All measurements quoted are in millimetres, width x height unless otherwise stated.
15. Should two or more online bidders be locked on the same bid the lot will go to the online bidder who placed their bid first.
16. All invoices are to be settled within 48 hours of the Auctions completion. All bidders will have their final invoices emailed immediately after the completion of the sale. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAILS.
17. Online Bidders must accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. No discussions will be entered into in regard to accidently pressing the bid button or bidding on the wrong lot. This is without exception. IF UNSURE DO NOT BID. YOUR ACTIONS ARE FINAL.
18. In the event that online bidders leave a computer, smartphone or tablet logged in to the online bidding platform; Burns and Co accept no responsibility for any bids placed, or in the event your computer is hacked by unauthorised personnel.
As is the practice in all states of Australia, a buyer's premium for all bidders of 16.5% for all items will apply. This means for each $100 an additional $16.50 will be incurred for all lots purchased. This premium includes GST.
PAYMENTS FOR ALL PURCHASES
1. The Burns & Co invoice is final with no disputes being entered into.
2. Invoices forwarded to successful bidders MUST BE SETTLED WITHIN 48HOURS of the invoice being sent unless by prior arrangement and will be emailed to successful bidders immediately after the sales is completed.
3. All Payments are in Australian Dollars and are to be made by CASH, EFTPOS, (MasterCard or VISA) or EFT. Up to 2.2% surcharge on all credit card transactions. NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4. The swift code is NATAAU3303M, for any overseas payments please note Burns & Co will not be responsible for any fees incurred.
5. Banking Details:
Name: Burns & Co Auctions Consignment Trust Account
Acct No: 927-351-842.
Narration: Invoice Number
COLLECTIONS and PICKUPS
1. Delivery will not occur until payment has been received in full.
2. All items are located at the auctioneers premises at 4 Market Drive, Bayswater, Vic 3153
3. Paid invoices MUST be signed off for items to be released and a copy of the paid invoice must be presented by the person/s collecting the items including, transport operators, couriers or any third party.
4. Removal Times: Our collection times are Wednesday - Friday 16th - 18th February 8.00am - 4.00pm.
Staff contacts are:
Daniel on 0409 248 848 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Collection / pickup must occur between 8.00am - 4.00pm. All items to be collected by COB Friday 18th February
5. Delivery options:
Your nominated courier or yourself (paid invoice required)
Nitin from PACK & SEND Cheltenham on 03 9585 7543 or email email@example.com
Australia Post - at cost. Allow 2 - 3 weeks for dispatch. Postage charges will be on separate invoice
6. If items remain uncollected 7 days after the completion of the auction and we are unable to contact the purchaser, then items will be collected by Pack & Send at the purchaser's expense. This is without exception.
PLEASE CALL DANIEL: 0409 248 848 TO ARRANGE COLLECTION.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms