Auction Terms & Conditions GOL GOL, N.S.W COLLECTORS AUCTION
Sunday 29th August 2021 starting at 9:00am (AEST) sharp
1. This is a LIVE STREAM online only auction to be conducted with the Auctioneers starting 9:00am Sunday 29th August 2021 (AEST) to be held on property at 6363 Sturt Hwy, Gol Gol. Absentee bidding is also available. All subject to relevant State Governments Covid Policies at the time. NO FLOOR BIDDING.
2. Buyers must be registered to bid or purchase at this sale and this can be done at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au for online bidders. Absentee bids can be lodged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For any assistance with the bidding process please call our office on (03) 8657 4292 or Anton Cooper 0427 383 531.
4. The purchaser is simply the highest bidder at the fall of the hammer. This is a totally unreserved auction.
5. Any dispute arising as to the highest bidder is to be determined by the Auctioneer who may re-offer the lot for sale.
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid. Furthermore the Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients, namely absentee bidders.
7. All items remain the property of the vendor until payment has been received in full and to the satisfaction of Burns & Co Auctions.
8. Whilst every care is taken, the Auctioneer / Agent does not accept responsibility for items described incorrectly either in the catalogue or at the auction. Intending purchasers are encouraged to take advantage of the time given to view the catalogue prior to the auction commencing.
All inspections times are available on our website at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au. Furthermore, no compensation shall be paid in respect of any error or mis-description. Photos form a major part of the description so please view all photos and descriptions carefully.
9. The Auctioneer will inspect lots on behalf of bidders who wish to lodge their bids by the prescribed absentee form or online to ensure that the lots are as described in the catalogue. Contact Ashley Burns on 0408618294 or email@example.com 48 hours prior to the commencement of the auction to take advantage of this.
10. Vehicles are sold as is - unregistered and without number plates. No warranty expressed or implied, sold with all and/or any faults, and are sold unregistered and without roadworthy.
11. To protect your investment successful purchasers of vehicles should consider at a minimum replacement of fuel, oil, fluids, filters and thorough brake inspection as vehicles may have been stationary for some time.
12. Please note carefully the order of sale and inspection arrangements. Full details of both are on our website at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au
13. Catalogue may change without notice and at the discretion of the agent / vendor. This includes the withdrawal of any lots at the agent's / vendor's discretion.
14. None of the items are insured. At the fall of the hammer the item becomes the responsibility of the purchaser, therefore please take out immediate insurance cover on any item of value.
15. The auctioneer is merely the agent of the vendor in the respect of the sale of the goods. The auctioneer shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
16. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware) applies to each lot in this Auction.
17. No Pets or Alcohol are allowed on the property. Offenders will be asked to leave
18. All measurements quoted are in millimetres, width x height unless otherwise stated.
19. Should an absentee, online bidder and a floor bidder be locked on the same bid the lot will go to the floor bidder. Should two absentee or online bidders be locked on the same bid the lot will go to the absentee or online bidder who registered first with the auctioneer.
20. Please note none of the items including stationary engines, vehicles or outboard motors have been checked to see if they are complete or in running order. Buyer beware and should the photos and descriptions not be sufficient please contact Ashley Burns on 0408618294.
21. All invoices are to be settled within 48 hours of the Auctions completion
22. To avoid disappointment pre-bidding is encouraged due to poor internet coverage and live online bidding will be at your own risk.
23. As is the practice in all states of Australia, a buyer's premium for all bidders of 16.5% will apply for all items. This means for each $100 an additional $16.50 will be incurred for all lots purchased. This premium includes GST.
24. Online Bidders must accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. No discussions will be entered into in regard to accidently pressing the bid button or bidding on the wrong lot. This is without exception. IF UNSURE DO NOT BID. YOUR ACTIONS ARE FINAL.
25. In the event that online bidders leave a computer, smartphone or tablet logged in to the online bidding platform; Burns and Co accept no responsibility for any bids placed, or in the event your computer is hacked by unauthorised personnel.
26.None of the items are insured. Please take out immediate insurance cover on any items of value. The responsibility of the item rests with the purchaser immediately upon the fall of the hammer.
PAYMENTS FOR ALL PURCHASES
1. The Burns & Co invoice is final with no disputes being entered into.
2. Invoices forwarded to successful online / absentee / phone or floor bidders MUST BE SETTLED WITHIN 48 HOURS of the invoice being sent unless by prior arrangement.
3. Payments can be made on site day of sale or Monday and Tuesday 30th and 31st August 8.00am - 4.00pm.
4. All Payments are in Australian Dollars and are to be made by CASH, EFTPOS, (MasterCard or VISA) or EFT. Up to 2.2% surcharge on all credit card transactions. NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
5. The swift code is NATAAU3303M, for any overseas payments please note Burns & Co will not be responsible for any fees incurred.
6. Banking Details:
Name: Burns & Co Auctions Consignment Trust Account
Acct No: 927-351-842.
Narration: Invoice Number
1.Delivery will not occur until payment has been received in full.
2.Paid invoices MUST be presented for items to be released and a copy of the paid invoice must be
presented by the person/s collecting the items including couriers or any third party.
3. Removal Times:
Monday 30th August 8.00am - 4.00pm
Tuesday 31st August 8.00am - 4.00pm
Wednesday 1st September 8.00am -4.00pm
Property Address: 6363 Sturt Highway, Trentham (via Gol Gol, N.S.W)
Contact regarding removals / collections are:
Michael on 0409 923 074 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Daniel on 0409 248 848 (email@example.com)
Collection / pickup must occur between 8.00am - 4.00pm.
All items to be collected / accounted for by 4pm Wednesday 1st September 2021 WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
4. Delivery options:
Your nominated courier or yourself, subject to Covid19 restrictions in your state.
All collections must have a copy of your paid invoice WITHOUT FAIL.
Australia Post (at auctioneers discretion). Allow up to 3 weeks. Australia Post will be invoiced on a separate account.
Nitin from PACK & SEND Cheltenham on 03 9585 7543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (will
be picking up Wednesday am 1st September). Please note that Pack & Send will be dispatching all items from their Melbourne Facility. Charges
for freight from Gol Gol to Melbourne will apply.
For regional Victoria bidders we will collect items from Gol Gol, N.S.W and have them delivered to our yard at 57-59 Eighth Street, Mildura for your collection. Please call Michael on 0409 923 074 should you require this service. Collection will only occur during office hours
Some short term storage may be available on the property, subject to availability, contact Michael on 0409 923 074. No risk or liability accepted by Burns & Co
Burns & Co (at their discretion) maybe able to bring smaller items to Bayswater, Melbourne for collection / dispatch. Call Ashley on 0408 618 294 to discuss. No risk or liability accepted by Burns & Co
WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO WORK IN WITH ALL PARTIES TO ASSIST IN THE DELIVERY, STORAGE OR OTHERWISE DURING THIS DIFFICULT PERIOD. WE THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR UNDERSTANDING
5. If items remain uncollected or unaccounted for by 10.00am Wednesday 1st September and we are unable to contact the
purchaser then items will be collected by Pack & Send at the purchaser's expense. This is without exception.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms