Auction Terms & Conditions General
1. THIS IS AN TIMED ONLINE / ABSENTEE BIDDING ONLY AUCTION. All items are located in our Auction Rooms at 2/4 Market Drive, Bayswater, Victoria. This auction will start finishing at 7pm Saturday 26th June 2021.
2. Buyers must be registered to bid or purchase at this sale and this can be done at www.burnsandco.com.au or absentee bids can be lodged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For any assistance with online bidding questions please call our office on (03) 8657 4292
4. The purchaser is simply the highest bidder at the close of the said lot
5. Any dispute arising as to the highest bidder is to be determined by the Auctioneer who may re-offer the lot for sale.
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid or to bid on behalf of clients and or the vendor.
7. All items remain the property of the vendor until payment has been received in full and to the satisfaction of Burns & Co Auctions.
8. Whilst every care is taken, the Auctioneer / Agent does not accept responsibility for items described incorrectly in the catalogue. Furthermore, no compensation shall be paid in respect of any error or mis- description. Photos form part of the description so please study them carefully.
9. The Auctioneer will inspect lots on behalf of any online or absentee bidders to ensure that the lots are as described in the catalogue. Anymore photos etc please contact Daniel on 0409 248 848 or email@example.com prior to the completion of the auction.
10. Please note carefully the order of sale.
11. Catalogue may change without notice and at the discretion of the agent / vendor. This includes the withdrawal of any lots at the agents / vendor's discretion.
12. None of the items are insured. At the completion of the Auction the item becomes the responsibility of the purchaser, therefore please take out immediate insurance cover on any item of value.
13. The auctioneer is merely the agent of the vendor on the respect of the sale of the goods. The auctioneer shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
14. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware) applies to each lot in this Auction.
15. All measurements are in millimetres, width x height.
As is the practice in all states of Australia, a buyer's premium of 16.5% for all items will apply. This means for each $100 an additional $16.50 will be incurred. This premium includes GST.
Online / Absentee
1. Online Bidders must accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. No discussions will be entered into in regard to accidently pressing the bid button or bidding on the wrong lot. This is without exception. IF UNSURE DO NOT BID. YOUR ACTIONS ARE FINAL.
2. In the event that online bidders leave a computer, smartphone or tablet logged in to the online bidding platform; Burns and Co accept no responsibility for any bids placed, or in the event your computer is hacked by unauthorised personnel.
3. Should an absentee or online bidder be locked on the same bid the lot will go to the absentee or online bidder who registered first with the auctioneer so get absentee bids in early and on the prescribed form.
4. Absentee bids will only be accepted on the prescribed form as attached and will be accepted by the auctioneers up until 4.00pm Friday 25th June 2021 without exception. All successful absentee bidders will be notified by email. Please email all absentee bidding forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Invoices forwarded to successful online / absentee bidders are to be settled within 48 hours from invoice unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon.
6. Please refer to the above 'General Conditions' for further information.
1. The Burns & Co invoice is final with no disputes being entered into.
2. Invoices forwarded to successful bidders are to be settled within 48 hours from invoice unless by prior arrangement.
3. All Payments are in Australian Dollars and are to be made by Eftpos, Credit Card (MasterCard or VISA) or EFT. Up to 2.2% surcharge on all credit card transactions. NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED. Our office is open for payments 8.30am to 4.30pm weekdays.
Collections & Pickup
1. Delivery will not occur until payment has been received in full.
2. A paid invoice MUST be produced by any person/s collecting goods from this Auction and will be signed off by Burns and Co staff upon collection.
3. Removal Times: Given current State and Federal guidelines collection / pickup can be organised by contacting Daniel on 0409 248 848 or email email@example.com. Collection / pickup must occur between 8.00am - 4.00pm Monday 28th, Tuesday 29th & Wednesday 30th June
All items to be collected by 4pm Wednesday 30th June 2021 2020.
4. Delivery options:
- Nitin & Nilam Khadalia from PACK & SEND Cheltenham on 03 9585 7543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australia Post (at cost -please allow up to 3 weeks for packing)
- Courier of your choice
PLEASE CONTACT DANIEL 0409 889 189 AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVNIENCE.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms