Auction Terms & Conditions Burns & Co Mildura MOTOR DEALERSHIP Auction.
Friday 18th June 2021 starting at 9:30am sharp
ON SITE at 123 Ninth Street, Mildura
Formerly Hutchinson Motors
1. This traditional auction is to be conducted with a combination of floor bidders, online bidders, and absentee bidders with the Auctioneers starting 9:30am 18th June 2021 (AEDT) on site at 123 Ninth Street, Mildura (formerly Hutchinson Motors).
2. Buyers must be registered to bid or purchase at this sale and this can be done on site on the day of sale or at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au for online bidders. Floor bidders simply register at the venue, or absentee bids can be lodged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any bidding enquiries please contact Ashley Burns on 0408618294.
3. For any assistance with the bidding process please call our office on (03) 8657 4292 or Ashley Burns 0408618294.
4. The purchaser is simply the highest bidder at the fall of the hammer. THIS IS AN UNRESERVED AUCTION.
5. Any dispute arising as to the highest bidder is to be determined by the Auctioneer who may re-offer the lot for sale.
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid. Furthermore the Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients.
7. All items remain the property of the vendor until payment has been received in full and to the satisfaction of Burns & Co Auctions.
8. Whilst every care is taken, the Auctioneer / Agent does not accept responsibility for items described incorrectly either in the catalogue or at the auction. Intending purchasers are encouraged to take advantage of the time given to view the catalogue prior to the auction commencing.
Furthermore, no compensation shall be paid in respect of any error or mis-description. Photos form a major part of the description so please view all photos and descriptions carefully.
9. The Auctioneer will inspect lots on behalf of bidders to ensure that the lots are as described in the catalogue. Contact Ashley on 0408618294 or email@example.com 48 hours prior to the commencement of the auction to take advantage of this.
10. Please note carefully the order of sale and inspection arrangements. Full details of both are on our website at www.burnsandcoauctions.com.au
11. Catalogue may change without notice and at the discretion of the agent / vendor. This includes the withdrawal of any lots at the agent's / vendor's discretion.
12. None of the items are insured. At the fall of the hammer the item becomes the responsibility of the purchaser, therefore please take out immediate insurance cover on any item of value.
13. The auctioneer is merely the agent of the vendor in the respect of the sale of the goods. The auctioneer shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
14. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware) applies to each lot in this Auction.
15. No Pets or Alcohol are allowed on the property. Offenders will be asked to leave
16. All measurements quoted are in millimetres, width x height unless otherwise stated.
17. A/F means All faults or As Found
18. NOS means New Old Stock
19. Should an absentee or online bidder and a floor bidder be locked on the same bid the lot will go to the floor bidder. Should two absentee or online bidders be locked on the same bid the lot will go to the absentee or online bidder who registered first with the auctioneer.
20. Burns & Co Auctions are acting under LMCT 11428
21. All invoices are to be settled within 48 hours of the Auctions completion
22. Lots withdrawn from sale under instructions from Volkswagen are 210b, 459, 460, 461, 462, 469
As is the practice in all states of Australia, a buyer's premium for all bidders of 16.5% will apply to all lots. This means for each $100 an additional $16.50 will be incurred for all lots purchased. This premium includes GST.
Online / Absentee Bidding
1. Online Bidders must accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. No discussions will be entered into in regard to accidently pressing the bid button or bidding on the wrong lot. This is without exception. IF UNSURE DO NOT BID. YOUR ACTIONS ARE FINAL.
2. In the event that online bidders leave a computer, smartphone or tablet logged in to the online bidding platform; Burns and Co accept no responsibility for any bids placed, or in the event your computer is hacked by unauthorised personnel.
3. The Auctioneer will inspect lots on behalf of bidders. Please refer to General Condition No 9.
4. A Buyer's Premium for online / absentee bidders of 16.5% for all items will apply. This means for each $100 an additional $16.50 will be incurred for all lots purchased. This premium includes GST.
5. Should an absentee or online bidder and a floor bidder be locked on the same bid the lot will go to the floor bidder. Should two absentee or online bidders be locked on the same bid the lot will go to the absentee or online bidder who registered first with the auctioneer.
6. Absentee bids will only be accepted on the prescribed form as attached and will be accepted by the auctioneers up until 4.00pm Wednesday 16th June 2021. All successful absentee bidders will be notified by email.
7. Invoices forwarded to successful online / absentee bidders MUST BE settled within 48 hours from invoice unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon.
8. Please refer to the above 'General Conditions' for further information.
Payments for ALL PURCHASES
1. The Burns & Co invoice is final with no disputes being entered into.
2. Invoices forwarded to successful online / absentee / phone or floor bidders MUST BE SETTLED WITHIN 48 HOURS of the invoice being sent unless by prior arrangement or payments can be made at the auctioneers office on the day of sale or at the auctioneers office at 107 Eighth Street, Mildura on Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
3. All Payments are in Australian Dollars and are to be made by CASH, EFTPOS, (MasterCard or VISA) or EFT. Up to 2.2% surcharge on all credit card transactions. NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4. The swift code is NATAAU3303M, for any overseas payments please note Burns & Co will not be responsible for any fees incurred.
5. Banking Details:
Name: Burns & Co Auctions Consignment Trust Account
Acct No: 927-351-842.
Narration: Invoice Number
Collections & Pickup
1. Delivery will not occur until payment has been received in full.
2. Paid invoices MUST be signed off for items to be released and a copy of the paid invoice must be presented by the person/s collecting the items including couriers or any third party.
3. Removal Times:
DAY OF SALE UNTIL 1 hour after the conclusion of the Auction
Monday 21st June 7.30am - 3.00pm
Tuesday 22nd June 7.30am - 3.00pm
Or by appointment - Contact Michael: 0409 923 074 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY COB WEDNESDAY 23RD JUNE
Your nominated courier or yourself
Nitin from PACK & SEND Cheltenham on 03 9585 7543 or email email@example.com
who will be attending the property Wednesday 23rd June 2021
NO AUSTRALIA POST
Please note: Purchasers must provide their own loading equipment. A FORKLIFT will be available to load on Friday 18th, Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
If items remain uncollected by 3.00pm Wednesday 23rd June these items may not be able to be collected and we hold no responsibility beyond this date.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms